Thursday, June 19, 2014

Cute Koala Contractions!! - Gradual Release of Responsibility Model

So I know I shared a template for this model the other day but I am so excited to start using it that I started creating activities to go with it!  They are a little time consuming so I thought I'd help start everyone out!  This activity is on contractions.  After grading hundreds of final exams I noticed some things kids are struggling with still are contractions!

I really like using this model to teach this because I can see which students are grasping the concept and which students still need further assistance.  I didn't differentiate this lesson but it could easily be done by making adjustments such as underlining sentences that contain words to make a contraction so when the students are reading they can find them easier.





You can find this file in my TpT store by clicking HERE!!!!

Make sure to follow me on Instagram!!! @beachbumliteracychick

Enjoy :)
Beach Bum Literacy Chick

No comments :

Post a Comment