Monday, June 16, 2014

Confer App for iPhone, iPad, or Android! APP REVIEW!



Hey everyone! I just stumbled upon this app today, someone at my school recommended it to me.  I know it was only available for iPhone and iPad but they did come out with the app for Android.  This app really lets your keep good records on your students and even lets you group kids based on their needs with just a touch of a button!

I know the school year is over but I am really looking forward to using this app next year to keep all my data on all my students.  It is going to be so easy to use when I need RTI data especially.  All you have to do is E-mail the notes about that particular student.

Something else I love about this app is that it saves your comments so you can easily write the same comment for more than one student, or you can use the same comment again for the same student if you notice this is something that happens often.  It makes the work of recording data that much faster.

For more information click HERE!!!

(Picture was taken from www.conferapp.com)

I'd really love to know your opinions on this app so please let me know!

Enjoy :)
Beach Bum Literacy Chick

No comments :

Post a Comment