Monday, June 23, 2014

Parts of a Letter -- FREEBIE --

Hey everyone! I know I'm counting down the days until summer vacation! I have 4 schools days left and can't wait! I'm so excited to relax but also to create great new activities for the next year!  Today I wanted to touch on writing a letter, especially since many kids go to camp over the summer it would be great that they knew the proper way to write a letter!

This FREEBIE is a great follow up activity for a lesson on the parts of a letter.  It can also be used to assess their understanding, plus its a fun activity and they kids get to use crayons.  I know my students ears perk up when I mention crayons so hopefully that will give them some motivation!!!



Download this activity FREE by clicking HERE!!!

For the complete activity pack click HERE!!!!


Don't forget to follow my blog on Bloglovin to stay updated!

Enjoy :)

Beach Bum Literacy Chick




Classroom Freebies Manic Monday
Thoughtful Spot Weekly Blog Hop

1 comment :

  1. This is very nice. The art of writing a letter is one that I hope is not lost with technology.



    Thank you for stopping by the Thoughtful Spot Weekly Blog Hop this week. We hope to see you drop by our neck of the woods next week!

    ReplyDelete