Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Halloween is in the air...



Halloween is right around the corner.  It came by really quickly, every where you go you see decorations and CANDY!! (I have a soft spot for chocolate) I wanted to start getting into the Halloween season at school so I created a short vowel sorting activity to use with my after school decoding program.  Since this is an after school program I love to come up with fun interactive activities for them to do rather than just work at their seats!


In this activity students have to read the word and place it on the correct sorting mat based on the short vowel sound it has.  Students then have a response page where they can write the words in the correct place.

 

Look for this activity on my Teachers Pay Teachers page by clicking here!!

No comments :

Post a Comment