Monday, September 8, 2014

Holiday Word Wall Cards and Activities!

Getting back into the swing of things at work! How about you?  I always feel overwhelmed in September since I have a summer of ideas flowing through my head that I want to implement ALL in September!  The next thing I'm putting into my classroom is a holiday word wall!  I want to increase my students vocabulary and feel that my students tend to stick with their known vocabulary out of fear of using a word incorrectly.  By having this word wall I'm hoping my students will be encouraged to use new words!


The holiday's included in this pack are: 
* New Year’s Day * Martin Luther King Day
* Groundhog Day * Valentine’s Day
* St. Patrick’s Day * Easter 
* Memorial Day * Halloween
* Thanksgiving * Christmas



This word wall pack includes 2 sets of words for each holiday.  One set is geared towards K-2 and the other is geared towards 3-6.  This really allows a teacher to differentiate the word wall to meet the needs of their students and challenge students when needed.

To get this holiday word wall pack click here!!

Enjoy :)
Beach Bum Literacy Chick!


No comments :

Post a Comment